Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Ice on the roads...

That's right... There is ice on the roads in Houston (TEXAS). They have closed most of the schools in Houston, including mine. The only major school district open is the one that Christian is in. He was not a happy camper when he sat there watching the news, only to find out that he is in one of the few schools that had to be there today. The majority of Houston is closed for the day... It is rather humorous actually. I have no problem driving in this weather, nor does Chris... But it is the rest of Houston that scares us. Houstonians are not accustomed to this weather! So, I will take this extra day with my Gabster, and live it up!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I guess I'm not missing much! It's -20 C here, snow drifts up past my knees and gale force winds. Of course I'm on PEI Canada!

Anonymous said...

Wow... Gotta love messed up weather... I think the weather is a little confused this year. Remind Christian that when you all move to PEI he will get lots of 'snow' days! (well, if the weather decides to be 'normal' again!) Hope you enjoyed your day off!
Denise :)

Anonymous said...

i dont have your msn and forgeto to ask calvin lol but it box 272 houston b.C VoJ1Z0