Sunday, November 05, 2006

With time, comes change.....

Well... So I never thought that my job description would change part way through the year. As of tomorrow, I will no longer be teaching K-2 Math and Bible.... I will now be teaching Grade 1 Bible and 1-2 Language Arts. After about 10 weeks of school, the principal finally agreed with me that Kindergarten should be in a confined classroom. Personally, I can not handle kindergarten for more than about 30 minutes without loosing my mind, and somehow I made it through 10 weeks of having them for and hour and a half, five days a week. I will still see them everyday at recess, but they will no longer come to my classroom.

The down side to all of this is that I will no longer be decision Math. I love Math! I have never been strong in Language Arts, but I guess this is a way to strengthen that area.

I should have some new pictures up soon... They are on my dad's camera, and we are having some technical difficulties...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck with language arts there gwynie......READ MY MSN BLOG!!!!!

Ronn

P.S. I LOST!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Gwyn!
How is everything going?! I miss all your updates!
How is your new rutine at work going? It would definately be hard on Kindergarteners to switch classrooms all the time.. They are just so young still!