Thursday, February 21, 2008

We're getting a mini-van

Well, not a whole lot new for us, but I thought I would post an update just to see if anyone still reads this besides my mom. We are doing well, as well as we can anyway. We keep pretty busy with the girls and all, but we would love it if CHris could get a job. I enjoy having him home so that I don't have to clean the house and cook dinner and take care of the girls, but there is a such thing as being around each other too much!

We are soon to be Mini-van owners! We finally found a van, and we will be sucking it up and driving the family ride. This will give Christian room to stretch his legs, rather than being crammed between 2 care seats. He has been a good sport about it, but he is not getting any shorter, he is actually taller than me (I know that does not take much!). So, as soon as we have it, I will get pictures up so you can see. We are very excited!

Alina's MRI went GREAT! She is okay! No problems! The only thing left to deal with is her neck. She will soon be starting physical therepy to stregthen the muscles so she can turn her head to the left.

Gabby is 2! She turned 2 on February 16th. There are pictures on my dropshots account. www.dropshots.com/tinymommy81

Other than all of that, nothing new... haha!

3 comments:

Mommy of Four said...

I read this still! When you actually update it, anyway! :) What's wrong with Alina's neck????

Mommy Rader said...

I read!!! And yay for mini-vans!!! I love our new one and wouldn't go back if I could!!!

Dena said...

Wow, I can't believe she is already four months-seems like yesterday. I also read your blog when you update (which I TOTALLY understand is hard with two little ones). I'm glad nothing is wrong with her backside. And, yeah, what's the matter with Alina's neck?