Saturday, September 27, 2008

Our Wii died :(

So, our Wii is officially DEAD! We bought it in May of this year, so it is not even half a year old. I am pretty sad though, because now I can't do my Wii Fit! I spent about an hour on the phone with Nintendo today. Well, it is still under warranty, so I am shipping it out on Monday... she said it will take 9-12 days from when they get it to have it fix (or replaced) and mailed back to us. So, a couple weeks without the Wii... more cleaning time... And, I have to find another way to keep this girlish figure, HAHAHAHA!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Is Wii fit fun??? We have it but its at my mom's house cuz she picked it up for us so I get it Oct 7th. I am super excited! Is it easy? I am scared being this far along and trying to play it oh well I can't wait

Tammy Craig said...

That bites...as least it's under warranty, though. Guess you'll have to do the old-fashioned stuff like walking and jumping jacks! ;)

Richards' said...

Julie: I love my wii fit! I would be lost without it! My doctor said just to cut back a bit on what I usually do, and if I get tired, stop right away. But exercise during pregnancy is actually really good for you, it is said to make labor easier... This is the first time I am actually exercising during a pregnancy, lol. I like the stepping, and the hula hooping the best, but all of the stuff is fun. You will love it!

Tammy: my exercise without my Wii Fit consists of going up and down the stairs, and walking to play group... lol... I really need my wii fit!

Beckie said...

The good news apparently though is if they replace it your warranty starts all over again and you get another full year! :)