Saturday, March 14, 2009

I had a dream...

**disclaimer... this might not be something you want to read if you are of the male variety**

Well, I had a dream last night that my water broke, but it wasn't just the normal, my water broke, and it was done, no. The "water" just kept coming. It wouldn't stop. There was "water" everywhere! I ran to the bath room, and sat on the toilet, until it over flowed.... then I moved to the bath tub, it filled up faster than it could drain. It was not making any sense... but what really does in pregnancy, right. It never stopped, I woke up having to pee though.

Baby is still inside. She does not seem to want to get out today. Chris would love it if she would get out, so we would be closer to coming home. He is having a hard time being home without me, and not being able to see me. It has now been 2 1/2 weeks. I know this is very hard on him, and it is not fair that he is having to do so much on his own. We are grateful for all the help that friends and family have offered.

No comments: