Tuesday, March 21, 2006

2 days in...

Well, I HATE WORKING! I miss Gabby all day, and I can't concentrate on teaching! The throbbing of my boobies does not help either, sorry boys. I only have 30 minutes a day that I can spend pumping. It is half way through the day, but still not good enough! I am not sure how I am going to make it through 9 weeks of only seeing her for about an hour in the morning, and a few hours at night, but I guess I just have to deal with it. I love teaching, but I love Gabby a lot more! Only time will tell... Work is depressing now... Oh, to be a stay at home mommy!

1 comment:

Mommy of Four said...

I know. It's hard to return to work. And I only went to work parttime, and Jadon was 3 months old. I could never go back to work full time, especially with such a new baby. I commend you for doing what you know is best for your family, even though I know it's horrendously hard to do. And as for the pumping, thing: by law, they have to allow you to pump when your baby would normally be eating. Don't be fooled. And don't let them destroy your milk supply by telling you that you can only pump on your lunch break. That's a load of bull crap, and they know it!