Saturday, July 15, 2006

BBC BABIES!

So I was thinking about all the BBC people having babies... I guess it is a never ending process, but so many people that I new at BBC recently had, or soon will have babies, myself included (had one). So I put together a list of the ones I could think of, if you are not on the list, I will add you... If you know of someone not on the list, let me know.... I am curious to see how many there really are!

Babies born to BBC families in 2006:
Micah Anthony MacLeod ~ February 12, 2006 (Jen & Duane)
Gabriella Louise Richards~ February 16, 2006 (Gwyn and Chris)
Benjamin Grant Spear II ~ Date unknown, 2006 (Ben and Jaime)
Micaiah Douglas Crichton Innis~ March 6, 2006 (Dena & Elliott)
Amberly Joy Hadfield~ April 3, 2006 (Kayla and Dane)
Eli Aaron Mack ~ May ? 2006 (Dan and Kim)
Karise Dawn & Grace Lynn ~ May 20, 2006 (Joy and Danny)
Caleb Christopher Stephens ~ June 13th (Chris & Megan)
Carter Cummings ~ June ? 2006 (Wanda and Jeremy)
Abigail Grace Brewer ~ June 21, 2006 (Liz & Mark)
Olivia Keaton Smith ~ June 22, 2006 (Jess (Tibbitts) & Chris Smith)
Violet-Grace Ellen ~ August 17, 2006 (Lisa & _______)


Babies coming soon(within the next 9 months):
Brando & Karen ~ Baby #1
Calvin (Bucket) & Mia ~ Baby #2
Aaron and Nicole Moore are expecting Little Baby Olivia Dec. 4th.
Jess & Justin ~ Baby #2
Steph & Ben ~ Baby #1
Denise & Tyler ~ Baby #1
Angela & Morgan ~ Baby #1

12 comments:

Sarah Gomez said...

Chris and Megan Stephens ~ Caleb Christopher - not sure the date

Steph said...

joy and Dan's babies were born May 20th

Richards' said...

Thanks girls! Sarah, I am not sure why I forgot that one... And Steph, I never knew the actual date the girls were born, so thanks for that :)

Mommy of Four said...

wanda & jeremy cummings just had baby boy carter in June

Angela said...

Yay! We made the list! :-)
Dan and Kim Mack had Eli Aaron in May. (baby #2)
Weddings are becoming less frequent- babies are the new rage!!! Yay for babies. :-)

Richards' said...

Wow.. I did not know about those, cool! And I had no idea that Dan and Kim had one... oh wait, maybe i did... hrm....

Mommy of Four said...

THE MACKS HAD A BABY?! Jadon was almost an Eli! Do they have a blog?

Unknown said...

Wow, great list! There were a few I didn't know about!! If you find they have blogs, you must add links so we can all see these babies!!

Angela said...

no, the Macks don't have a blog...but maybe if we pressure them...they will!! :-)
Eli is their second. Braelynn is going on 2 now I think.

Unknown said...

What??? Heavens, nobody tells me anything!!!

Anonymous said...

I was about to yell at you for not having Emilee up there, but then I realized you said 06, not 05.

lisa b said...

Hey Gwyn, I went to BBC 96-2001, I'm having baby #2 on Thursday (as long as my c-section doesn't get bumped).