Sunday, July 23, 2006

Happy Anniversary!!!

To My wonderful hubby and me!!

It has been quite a year for us... In our first years we have
* Gotten married (duh)
* Got me preggo (duh)
* Spent many days at the hospital with Christian
* Had a baby (duh)
* Started to plan our move up north
* Had a lot of good times
* Had our share of bad times
* Made dinner for each other (Chris is a much better cook)
* Had a messy house at least once a week
* Blamed each other for the messy house
* Discussed putting Gabby in day care
* Decided not to put Gabby in day care (Chris is going to watch her during the day and work the evening shifts)
* Had one date with no children!! (this past Friday)
* Fallen deeper in love with one another!

There are many more things I could say, but our wonderful daughter has chosen to scream her lungs out at me, guess she is hungry!

1 comment:

Heather Durkee said...

Happy Anniversary!

Wow, life has moved quick for you.

Still in denial about gabby!