Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Yes I know....

I live a busy life... I hope things are calming down though... Mom and Dad's house is FINALLY listed, so Chris and I have our weekends back!!! This is something to celebrate, so we are going to the Monster Truck Jam... and yes, the kids are going too! Gabby will have her cute little ear plugs in! I look forward to the end of the school year more and more everyday! I really don't know what else to say..... So, that's my update..... check out our photo blog... I am putting new pics up write after I put this message up!


OH!!! I almost forgot... Gabby's new thing is saying "Hi Baby!"

2 comments:

Heather Durkee said...

Monster truck is coming this weekend. All the kiddies are talking about it.

Did you know I am leaving teaching? I am quite sad about it.

Anonymous said...

How was the monster truck thing? Did you take any pictures?