Monday, January 01, 2007

7th Heaven...

So if you really know me, you know that I love 7th Heaven... And I really hope that they keep it up, even though they already tried to end it once. Anyway, I came across this little quiz to find out which 7th Heaven cast member you are most like... and my answer came out.....


Wow, look at that shiny halo! You're like Lucy Camden -- virtuous, wholesome, and respectable. Are you sure you aren't a Camden yourself?




Take the Quiz yourself... How Virtuous Are You?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, Looks like Im Lucy Camden too!!!! Welcome to the club Gwyneth.......

Anonymous said...

I thought I would let you know that it's coming back!!! :) Sunday January 14th is the next episode!!! :)

Anonymous said...

So is this show finished or not? I was always confused about this.

Anonymous said...

Nope its not finished just yet!!! :) And I live in Los Angeles and a guy came in our store not too long ago and told me how nice everyone is that works on the show. They actually film it just down the street from where I live. :) I think that the CW realized what a hit it is and are deciding to keep it. :) YEA!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am not sure if it's working anymore - i took the quiz and it said I got one point... that sounds bad - but it didn't give me what i would consider "results..."