Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Feeling pregnant...

This morning, I for the first time ever, experienced morning sickness during pregnancy! That's right, I never got it with Gabby! This little booger inside of me better be a boy! Man I felt like pooh this morning, but I did make it to work, and on time too. I left my house and hour later than normal, obeyed all the traffic laws, and I was to work with 15 minutes to spare. Granted I felt like you know what, and everyone could tell. The kids were very good today, so I did not have to raise my voice, not that I have much of a voice to raise right now.

Well, that is about all I have for this evening. Not much new going on.

Congrats to Angela and Morgan on their B-E-A-UTIFUL baby girl, who just so happens to share a birthday with Gabby :)

2 comments:

Mommy of Four said...

I actually just headed over here to ask you how you were feeling, and to see if this pg is any different than Gabby's:) Sorry to hear that it is! I know it's hard working and having morning sickness! Hey, I have my comp up and running and downloaded aim again, so I might actually catch you online again....otherwise, I need you to email me your #, because my phone seems to have displaced it!!

Anonymous said...

Its too bad you are feeling the morning sickness! Maybe it will stick to mornings though, and not all day off and on like other people!
Does Gabby realize she will have a little bro or sis to play with soon? Probably not yet huh!