Thursday, February 15, 2007

I'm Sick!

I have a viral infection! UGH! It's not fair! What did I do to deserve this? My voice is almost all gone... the doctor said to spend the rest of the week in bed... well, that is boring! GAbby is sick too... Chris just left with her to her doctor. We shall see how that works out. Her nose is so raw that it is bleeding... she screens when we wipe it.... We have to pin her down to clean it, and she tries to cover her nose with her hands. Poor thing! So, Gabby's birthday is tomorrow.... and her party is supposed to be on Saturday.... Well... we had to post pone it :(

****added around 7:20pm central****
Gabby's doctor visit went well.... As well as it could I guess. She has her first ear infection, and an infection around her little nose. Her birthday is tomorrow... poor baby!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I hope you both get better! Poor Gabby :( Sick on her birthday... And you, sick and prego.. Make sure you get plenty of that rest!

Happy early Birthday Gabby!!