Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Check our photo blog...

...to see what Gabby was up to today. Click Here

Oh, and I went for my first appointment with my new OBGYN.... I am SO unhappy! My doctor was supposed to be a woman.... this was clearly a man, they do not allow children in the doctors office, so Chris and Gabby had to go sit in the car.... and they only do ultrasounds on Thursdays from 8am-2pm.... so if I am to have one, I have to take time off work! Needless to say, I am looking for a new OBGYN.... they were nice and all, but it just seemed off... ya know.

5 comments:

Maria Purviance said...

how do you get to your photo blog? i click on the "check our photo blog" but it doesnt give me pictures.

Maria Purviance said...

nevermind..i am dumb. :)

Just the Sous Chef said...

Oh, I checked out the Photo Blog pictures (commented there too) ... soooo cute and looks like they had fun! - TK

Dena said...

No kids in the doc's office? What kind of an OB is not child friendly? Silly rule!

Angela said...

eww. find a new one!