Sunday, March 04, 2007

Differences....

Well, now that I am nine WEEKS pregnant, I thought that I would begin my list of things that are different this pregnancy from the last.... The easy way out would be to say everything, but that would make this post short and boring... so for those who have never been through a pregnancy.... this one's for you.

With Gabby: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~With Current Pregnancy:
NEVER got sick ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sick to my tummy often
Very energetic ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Always sleepy
Calm and relaxed ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Moody and always yelling at
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chris (poor guy!)
Little or no emotional break downs ~~Cry at everything! Even
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~commercials on TV
Completed all work duties on time ~~~Late to work, turning in
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~paperwork late


I am sure there is more that I am forgetting, and I will most likely update my list as this pregnancy goes on. This all being said, I think that porcelain throne is calling my name....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! It seems like only a month ago you told us about the baby. That was some time warp you hit! All joking aside I think you can add missing proof reading as well. I think you meant 9 weeks pregnant didn't you ;) Hang in there!

Steph said...

I know how you feel! This preg sounds exactly like mine was, I didn't know I could be so emotional! Have you told them you're preg yet at work? Maybe they'll give you a bit of a break?

Ceri Fletcher said...

9 months??:) hehe...with those symptoms it must be a boy :)

Richards' said...

OKAY.... yes, I thought about what I had typed while I was outside, and realized that I made a booboo... it has since been fixed! LOL, and yes mom, I guess memory loss is a pregnancy symptom....