Monday, November 14, 2005

Sorry...

Hey y'all, sorry that I have not done my weekly baby update... We have been without internet for a few days and I have not had a chance to get on at work until now. If you are interested in how the baby is doing, he/she is fine. I could not sleep much last night because that little bundle of joy would not stop moving around. You think it is hard to get comfortable when you are trying to go to bed... these babies sure can't get comfortable! Although, it might have something to do with all the candies I have been eating! At work, there is a candy bowl in the office that is loaded everyday! I get my share... and then when I get home, I eat lots and lots of gummy bears! Well, I need to go get my kids from Art class. I hope all is well with all of you.

2 comments:

Judy said...

Gwyn, I have a question for you, and tried to email you, but I am not sure it was your current email. Please come to my profile page to get my email and send me a quick one so I can ask you my question! Please? :-D

Anonymous said...

mummm, gummy bears.....
glad you and the 'bundle of joy' are doing well!