Wednesday, November 30, 2005

If not one thing, another!

Well... So I took Charlie (my little brother) to the doctor today. My parents are in Canada, and he needed a ride. I got to see my old pediatritian! He was so excited that I was having a baby! He ran around the office telling everyone that his grand-patient was in my tummy! It was so cute! Anyway, for those of you who don't know, I have been having trouble finding a doctor that will see me, since I am already 26 weeks, nearly 27 weeks pregnant. Dr. Kavin said, "here is the name of the best OBGyn in the hospital! Give her a call and tell her I sent you! So, now we have a doctor.... but... still no insurance card. I tried calling the insurance company, and the phone number for my plan tells me all the time that they are closed, but their office hours are 7am-9pm! I called the number for one of the other plans and spoke to a rep. She is checking to the problem for me! UG! I hope this is fixed soon!

2 comments:

Mommy of Four said...

Hey, just FYI...you can still have an appt. without your insurance #, as long as you know they accept your plan. They won't bill you until after the delivery, so set up that appt. now! You need to have a glucose test done no later than 28 weeks, and you need to see if you ar RH negative or not, because if you're one or the other (I can't remember which) then you NEED a shot! Seriously...you're at a point where you need to be seen now. Just tell the office your situation, and as long as they accept your insurance plan, then they'll usually take you anyway, and just tell you to bring your card in as soon as you get it. We had the same problem when I was pregnant with Jadon.

Mommy Rader said...

I second that. Good word, Kayla.