Wednesday, April 12, 2006

5 1/2 weeks left!

I can't believe how fast the school year is flying by! It seems like just yesterday this school year began! Now, we have a little over 5 weeks left. My kids have finished their math book, will finish their spelling book and science book next week, and the othe subjects are not far behind. If I could, I will be moving them into our second grade books, but for some reason, I can't. I am however pulling things from the net to use with them until the end of school. This means a lot more photo copies, and a lot more time devoted to lesson plans... so blogger world, my entries to this my come a lot less often. I will try to keep up with the pictures... but I don't think there are a whole lot of people the read this anyway :)

Oh, and also, I have taken a second job... it is sort of just extra ours with the school, but it is contract labor. I am teaching an after school computer class. So, I will be picking up Gabby an hour later than I had been.

Well, that is all for this time. Hope all are well.

5 comments:

Sarah Gomez said...

Hey! I read this! Everytime there I see the *** on Matthew's page!!

it is amazing how fast the year is going. mom and I were just talking about how amazing it is that it is the middle of April, meaning that 2006 is almost 1/4 of the way finished!!

Keep up on the pictures - i love to look at them!

Mommy of Four said...

Hey, I read it, too!!! Don't stop blogging or posting pictures!

Okay, so yeah, I have postpartum hemmorhaging....not allowed to go anywhere or do anything and have to take a TON of medicine or I wind up back in the hospital. Keep giving me stuff to read!

Richards' said...

Tammy, I may be moving to PEI after this next school year :) If are move down to Florida, we need to somehow meet in the middle... you need to see Gabby!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Tyler and I say hello! (HES BACK) I read it too! Yours is one I check out all the time! Glad to hear you will be up this way eventually! We will come visit you guys when we visit my sister in PEI! Talk to you laters!
Denise :)

Steph said...

I read your blog too!