Sunday, April 09, 2006

As requested, Top 10 things I didn't know...

About being a mommy!

Well, since it was requested, I figured I could handle this post... So here it goes...

10. How much money you spend on diapers.
9. How much milk a baby can consume.
8. How much your nipples hurt after nursing (sorry boys).
7. How many different cries she has, and how each one has a different meaning.
6. How she can feel when I am upset.
5. How crazy I go in the baby section of any store.
4. How much computer time I loose (I don't mind though!)
3. How much other people just want to hold her (people I don't even know!)
2. How different she is to me compared to all the children I have ever tended.
1. How much I miss her while I am at work!! (I cry almost every day!)

I am sure as the days go by, the list will get longer, but there is something to get you started!

1 comment:

Heather Durkee said...

Awesome! Thanks for sharing!