Friday, April 21, 2006

This that and the other....

Well, I must say that I miss being a frequent blogger. (They should come up with frequent blogger miles, hehe). The only reason I have time right now to blog is because the food is not here yet for lunch, and my kiddo's are with the Science lab teacher. Anyway, back on topic.... So my dad is taking a trip up to Canada. He leave on Tuesday, which means nobody to watch Gabby. Great... now I have to find a daycare. I am glad that he is going to Canada, because he is checking out the properties that they are looking at, and the house that Chris and I are looking at... and actually we found another one we like. So, I could put her in daycare for $100 a week... but that is a lot of money! Well, I think the food is here, so I will write more later. Please be praying for us as we make a choice about daycare!

No comments: