Thursday, June 08, 2006

What's new...


Well, it is summer... I guess it has been for a few weeks now. I am so bored not working! Last summer, I worked two jobs to keep myself busy. This summer, I am staying home with the kids. I love them, but it gets boring at the house! We go to the pool almost every day, and Gabby has a new boyfriend. His name is Christopher, and he is 7 months old. The two of them flirt like crazy while us moms talk away. Christian has a lot of friends that go to the pool, so he never wants to leave, but I wont keep Gabby there longer than 2 hours. Yesterday while we were in the pool, Gabby fell asleep, and Christopher (her little bf) got really fussy. We all got out and went and sat in the shade. Chris (my hubby) came and took Gabby home and I stayed with Christian. This little boy brought me a pocket knife and said he found it in the water; that really bothers me, but I am glad he gave it to an adult! I think I may take the kids to the children's museum one of these days... Houston has an awesome children's museum, and I want to take Christian before we move to Canada.

Gabby has been rolling over a lot! It is easy for her to go from tummy to back... When she tries to roll from her back to her tummy, she almost always gets stuck on her arm... It is so cute, but she get s so aggravated! She will be 4 months old on the 16th! She is growing up so fast! she is doing really well on sitting up too! This child wants to do everything! She is such an over achiever!

My dad is moving up north in September, and my mom will follow soon after. Chris and Christian are hoping to go when my dad goes, but we have to have all the paperwork done first! We are all planning to be up there by next summer, but I want to have a job lined up first!

Well, I think that is it for now. We will update again when there is more to update on :)

No comments: