Wednesday, December 20, 2006

We're in Canada EH?

Hey everyone! So, I know it has been a while since I updated... So here is a quick update to catch y'all up on a few things. The first half of my last school year in Houston is OVER! Now I just have to make it through May... Our plans as of now are still to move to Canada... Chris spend some time on PEI and he said the winter there seems quite depressing! I have never been there during the winter. But, regardless, we ARE moving to Canada! I am so done with Texas! Gabby cut another tooth on Saturday,it is on the top left. My baby girl is growing up so fast, it's hard to believe she is going be a year old in 2 month.

Chris had a really bad tooth ache the day that my mom, the kids and I got here. He was miserable all night. My dad and I took him to the dentist yesterday. He has a very bad infection, so he is on antibiotics. Once the infection is gone, the tooth must go... In a way, I am glad that this happened in Canada... they are so much nicer, and the prices are much better!

Well, that is about all I have for you for now. I will try and give more updates during the break, and I plan to have Christmas morning pictures up as soon as that happens!

Have a Great Christmas!

5 comments:

matthew said...

thanks for the update. have a great time in canada! :)

Steph said...

Ben was on PEI for a winter on his internship - very much snow! The depressing part could just be that the sun rarely shines during the winter on the east coast, it always seems to be overcast. I've noticed a big difference being in Calgary, it's actually sunny here!

Heather Durkee said...

Sounds great!

I like VA because its hot here a lot, but we still get seasons! Plus it only snowed 2x last year.

But I like PEI. Now i will have someone to visit there!

R U moving to Charlottetown or somewhere else?

Anonymous said...

PEI would have been depressing at this particular part of this particular year. Not much snow, lonely open fields, everything looking dead, and old farm houses... No tourists... etc... Yes, PEI is lonely looking in the winter, and can be dangerous, as when it does get snow, even the sunny days the wind will roll across the roads causeing whiteouts, and huge snow piles and block traffic! In Charolette town where my sister lives, they have a weird way of plowing the streets that is not productive as well! However, all the other seasons are amazing, and worth the pain of any marintime winter! You will soon love it!

Anonymous said...

here is a comment for ya. Merry christmas also:)