Sunday, September 30, 2007

Still Pregnant!

I seriously thought this baby would be here in September! I have just under 12 hours for that to be a reality! It is looking like this kid is too cool for school! She is quite happy inside, and not wanting to make her debut! I guess in a way, this is a good thing, as our dearest daughter Gabriella has decided to train us in the use of her toddler bed! Yes, I said she is training us! We had no choice but to move her into the toddler bed, as she discovered that she could also climb out of the crib... We have been able to lock her in her room at night, so she sometimes cries, but has made it two night now. Nap time is another story! The only way I can get her to nap is to either take a drive, or put her in Joe's travel Kennel. Joe has never used it, and Gabby uses it as a play house! She LOVES her room, and has made quite the toy carpet out of it this morning. And, she learned how to open her dresser drawers and pulled out ALL of her clean laundry, and put it in her hamper with ALL of her dirty laundry! Can we say TERRIBLE almost TWOS! Once this baby comes, I may never have a chance to blog again!!! The two of them will have me way to busy!

Christian is helping a lot with Gabby today! She wants to be up in her room playing, and he is in his room playing Play Station, so he is checking on her for me. Saves me going up and down the stairs! I very much miss the days when Gabby would just lay around all day and coo! I miss those days sooooooo much!

2 comments:

Dena said...

It's always such a guessing game as to when the little ones will come. Micaiah was so late that I was shocked when Shaylee came right on time. I really wasn't ready because I figured I had at least a week left. Wow, you really do have your hands full with Gabby! Micaiah also loves to climb, but cribs are made just a little different here and the sides are a lot higher, so he can't climb out yet. I did remove his bumper a while ago, so there's nothing he can use to help get out. I'm very glad for that! But at least this way you have that crib vacant and ready for the new baby. Can't wait to hear the news!

Kelly said...

Still pregnant here too...On the home stretch!