Friday, October 12, 2007

Fridays child is loving and giving

Hello everyone guest blogger Mam-gu here. I can’t figure get the comments thing to work (translation: I can’t remember the password & how my name was done for the blog Charles & Gwyn created for me) so Gwyn gave me her info and asked me to post the info on our newest addition to the Anderson/Crowther/Richards clan.

Alina Michelle Richards made her debut on Prince Edward Island in Canada at Prince County Hospital in the town of Summerside. She kept her Mom up for two days but finally made her appearance on Friday October 12, 2007 at 2:49 AM. She is already a night owl! She tipped the scales at 6 lb 7 oz and was 19in tall beating her big sister by ½ an inch although big sis weighted more. Head diameter was 33 cm. Sorry I don't know big bro details to add at this point. I'm sure Gwyn will fill you all in on those.

Gwyn had a drug free natural birth. Mommy & baby are doing well. Pictures will be posted when Gwyn & Alina get home. I took pictures but I don't know how to put them up. Alina is a cutie just like her big sis. She has a couple of Angel kisses like her sis as well. You’ll all see very soon.

Signed Your Guest Blogger,

Mam-gu

6 comments:

Steph said...

YAY!

That's so wonderful!

Tammy Craig said...

Yay! Praise God for a safe delivery. Congrats, family!! I need a phone number or something, lol. I also need to get up to PEI sometime soon! I love you all!!! Congrats, Bunkie. :)

Sarah Gomez said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see pics!

Tami said...

Congrats!!

Maria Purviance said...

can't wait to see pics. congratulations

Angela said...

Congratulations, Gwyn! Look forward to pictures.