Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Still in waiting....

Well our little bundle is still happy to remain in the womb. She seems rather cozy in there. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow. I am trying to avoid induction, as my doctor feels that this baby seems to want to do it on her own. With Gabby, I had to be induced because my water broke, and I did not dilate at all. This time I am dilating, but my water has not broken. We shall see where I am at tomorrow, maybe she will come this week! But, I am in no hurry anymore.... I was wanting to push her to get out, because I really wanted her to come in September... Christian's birthday is October 14th, and we don't want to take that away from him... they will be really close, if not on the same day! But, for all of those who have been worried.... I am measuring small, that is way there has been no rush to induce. A week ago (3 days before my "due date") I was measuring in at 38 weeks. So I am guessing I will be measuring in at 39 weeks tomorrow.

When baby does come, I will have my mom post a reply on the most recent post on my blog for you guys. She is "Mam-gu" on the comments. I want this kid to come as much as all of you guys want to meet her via blogdom!

Hope to be making the announcement soon!

4 comments:

Mommy Rader said...

Thanks for the update!!! I am really impressed by your attitude during the waiting process. Your positive attitude is refreshing :) Thank you!!! And I will be praying for a safe, healthy, epi-free delivery like you desire. And I TOTALLY know what you mean about the birthday's being super close. Gabe and Elijah are a little over 2 weeks apart which I thought was going to be an issue party-wise, but you know what??? It all worked out :) Looking forward to your update!!!

Ceri Fletcher said...

Try having them both on the same day :)Birthday's are going to be crazy at my house.

Dena said...

Can't wait to hear about your little one! I will also pray that your birth wishes will be realized and everyone will be healthy!

Mommy of Four said...

Congrats, Gwyn!! Sorry I wasn't here...I walked in the door just after Chris called!!