Friday, November 28, 2008

Introducing!

Baby #3 (for me) #4 for Chris :)




Oh, on a side note. I am home from the hospital. My kidney infection is getting better. I spent 5 days in the pediatric ward, because Maternity was over full! Pediatric and maternity are in the same area, and share the same nurses, so I was not far from where I should have been. They were constantly checking baby. I went to the IWK this afternoon for another ultrasound. The results were both positive and negative, but more positive. I will fill you in more as time moves on. Pray for baby.

Tammy~ they could not find the problem with Chris, but he is having an ultrasound on his gallbladder, they think it might be the cause. Right now he is just taking Zantac (sp) and dealing with it.

1 comment:

Tammy Craig said...

Blah. Poor Chris. Negatives and positives? Now you have me concerned. Do you know what you're having yet? Other than a baby, that is. :P