Sunday, November 09, 2008

Will she be an artist?

Gabby has been expressing herself with drawing for quite some time now. Ever since her attempt to give us a work of art on the living room wall with pen, we have resorted to her only drawing being on her magna-doodle. I wanted to share with you all one of her recent works of art, keeping in mind she is 2, and not an art major in university!

When I asked her who was in the picture, she said "Daddy, Mommy, Bubba, Gabby, Alina & Baby!"

I am still trying to figure out why Alina is the only angry one... lol... maybe Gabby is showing me how she felt when Alina came along.... nonetheless, I am proud of Gabby! I think she is doing great as an artist, I mean, it's in her blood... her daddy went to university to study art!

2 comments:

Tammy Craig said...

Too stinkin' cute! And pretty awesome for a two year old!

Tammy Craig said...

Love ya too, Bunkie!!