Tuesday, November 25, 2008

An update, on me this time...

Hey guys, just a quick update for those who are reading this still... I am in the hospital (as of Sunday night). I actually brought Chris in because he was having major abdominal pains and was throwing up everything (sorry about the tmi). While I was here anyway, I asked them to check me for a UTI because I was having trouble peeing (sorry for tmi again) and I had a fever of 102.5. Well, it turned out I have a Kidney infection, which also explained the problems in my back. I have been on IV antibiotic since Sunday late night and am now also getting iron supliments because my iron came back very low. My parents are keeping Gabby for us right now, and Chris still has Alina (Charlie {my lil bro}) keeps Alina during the day. It was funny, because the ER doctor called our family doctor and said "I have 2 of your patients here, and I am admitting the one that I did not think I would be admitting, and sending hmoe the one I thought I would be admitting." Chris brought Alina to see me this evening. She just sat in my lap looking at me for a good 5 minutes. Then she wanted daddy! Ugh, I hope she is not mad at me! Thanks for your continued prayers.

3 comments:

Tammy Craig said...

Oh, Bunkie, I'm sorry!! What was wrong with Chris? How are you doing? I'm praying for y'all. I love you! Keep us updated.

Mommy of Four said...

Oh wow, Gwyn! I'm sorry to hear that! I'm glad you went in, though! Even if it was for Chris! Can't mess with that stuff when you're pregnant! Or even when you're not! Hope baby's okay? Are you in Maternity? Or a regular ward? Are they monitoring baby?

Dena said...

Yes, definitely sorry to hear about it! Soon I can help out, but hopefully by then you will be all better! And, yes, I am very excited for a play group! They did not exist in Peru, so Micaiah hardly got any social interaction. Almost anything that gets them out of the house (and doesn't involve strapping him down in a cart) is welcome.