Monday, January 26, 2009

Blog Facelift!

I got tired of the baby blocks.... yes I still have babies.... but I wanted a sharp looking blog, so here it is everyone! Now, to remember to blog....

I have 3 appointments this week. Today I have a Dietitian appointment; Wednesday I have an appointment with my Island OB; and Friday I have another ultrasound in Halifax. I am really hoping to confirm the gender of this little booger. 2/3 ultrasound techs said boy, the other said "I don't see any boy parts." Sooooooo... Cross your fingers and your toes, I want to know for sure!

We are still waiting to hear results of Chris' ultrasound. If it is his gallbladder, hopefully they can schedule his surgery to not be the same time I am in the hospital!

2 comments:

Mommy of Four said...

Ooohhh.....I like this!!!

Tammy Craig said...

This is totally cool, Gwyn! And hey, the administrator at my school wants your resume. :) The website is www.barnabaschristianacademy.org. DO IT!!! :D