Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Less than 100 days!

Well, I missed posting this on the day it hit, but better late than never. I have less than 100 days until my due date. Am I excited.... well yes and no. I know that this will be my last pregnancy, which is very hard on me, because I actually love being pregnant (most of the time). I love the feelings inside when the baby has hiccups and when the baby kicks... I don't love the heartburn, or the frequent trips to the potty.... but with 2 toddlers, I am doing frequent potty trips anyway! SO, in a way, I am excited because I can't wait to meet this baby, but then there are also the problems that we are facing once he is born. Maybe I can convince the doctors that I can have more.... haha just kidding. We have to stop. Pay checks only stretch so far.

3 comments:

Dena said...

In the home stretch, yay for you!

Tammy Craig said...

Exciting!!! Now, I don't think you've ever posted whether you know for sure if it's a boy or girl. You're saying he, but do you know for sure?

Richards' said...

muahahahah!