Wednesday, February 25, 2009

At the IWK

Well, here I am, at the IWK. I am hooked up to the monitors, and now baby is nice and calm. Doctor did a quick ultrasound and she said things seem to be looking okay. I am currently trying to choose what I want for super... I get to choose! As of now though, things look okay. I am in a private room, due to medical reasons. So it is nice and quiet!

I got the steroid shot in my hip, to help mature the baby's lungs, just in case an early delivery is necessary. I have to get a second one tomorrow... I guess it takes two.

I will update as I know more.

2 comments:

Dena said...

I talked to Chris tonight, sorry I didn't catch you earlier this morning when you called, and he gave me a thorough update. With his permission, I called Miriram to get the prayer chain started at church. We are praying for you and the little one! Chris and I talked about details such as taking care of the girls, should you need to stay, meals, etc. So don't worry about your family, they will be taken care of. Just rest and stay calm and grow your little baby. We love ya!

Tammy Craig said...

I love you, Bunkie! I so wish I was there for y'all right now! Take care of yourself, update when you can, and make that baby hold off until March 8th! lol... ;) Blessings!