Friday, October 07, 2005

19 weeks, and little baby kicks...

So, what to say about the happenings of the Richards family. We are keeping very busy, pushing every penny to its max! We are getting tile put down in the house. My older brother (Maurice) works for a tile laying company, and is doing the job... We have to pay, but they are working with us. We are getting the tiles for about 50 cents a square foot, and the labor is crazy expensive, but not really, considering what all they have to do. Once the floor is down, our kitchen will be basically done. Just need to finish a few cabinet doors. Our living room and dining room just need the floor and then a couple area rugs to add some character. I am going to love my house when it is all done.

Now, to the tummy news... We are 19 weeks, and this baby is going to be a great soccer player! It is so funny when I am in the middle of teaching and all of a sudden *bam bam* ok, what did I do, I am just teaching these kids how to use a number line, and I get kicked... You think he or she is going to want all of my attention, all the time? That could be a problem! I am sorry to my friends out there who are pregnant, and can't eat, sleep, ect... I am still having a very calm pregnancy, thank God for that, this no insurance thing would suck if there were problems. Well, that is all for now...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Gwyn!
Dispite the penny pushing it sounds like everything is going pretty good! If you make that house much better, I think you will not want to move in the end! :P As for your pregnancy, it's a great thing it is comming along so nicely, that probably helps you keep up with everything else! I can only hope that I have one that easy going... Then again, I think that is everyone's dream :P
Well keep the updates comming! And enjoy life! Talk to you laters,

Heather Durkee said...

Hey Gwyn, Did i hear you right when you said you had no insurance? how is that working out if that's the case. That must be super expensive!