Saturday, May 27, 2006

Here are some new things going on...

1. Gabby is destined to be a couch potato.
2. Her favorite show is Caillou!
3. Every morning at 7am, She has her eyes glued to the TV watching Caillou.
4. She is starting to take a liking to Dora.
5. My mother was amazed at by just turning Caillou on, Gabby's fussing ends!
6. My baby brother graduates High School today.
7. I used to change my baby brothers diapers!
8. I got a really awesome end of the year review from my principal.
9. Next year, I will only teach math and science.
10. I will be teaching kindergarten, first grade and second grade.
11. Chris wants to have another baby.
12. Gabby is currently watching Dora the Explorer, and I think Dora is teaching her how to talk.
13. I have been cleaning my garage today, and it is VERY HOT outside.
14. Summer comes very early in Houston.
15. Gabby has more money than I do.
16. I'm hungry.

3 comments:

matthew said...

my niece likes dora. maybe gabby will speak spanish before she speaks english.

Anonymous said...

Hi Gwyn.. If you have not already.. check your 'tinymommy' email. I have sent you 2 emails there!
Denise :)

Ceri Fletcher said...

Hi Gwyn! I bet you are having a blast with Gabby. My nieces are 8 months old now and they are so much fun reacting to everything. But the time goes so fast. I'm so excited you are moving to PEI! I love it there. I try to get over every year! Keep me updated.