Sunday, May 07, 2006

Just another Sunday...

Well, today was another day. Sunday is the day that Chris works, and I don't. We have every Saturday together because we are both off on Saturdays. Chris has either MOnday or Wednesday off every week (usually). And I work Monday-Friday. We did not make it to church this morning... Gabby was really into eating, and I did not want to take a fussy hungry baby to church. So, after she was done eating, my mother-in-law and I went to Cici's (Gabby came too) for lunch. Christian was with his mom today. After lunch, we went to Walmart to go make a return. Just as I was about to park, Chris called and asked me to bring him a drink at work. So we did that, then went back to Walmart and did our return; and of course walked around and bought a few things. Then went grocery shopping.... then it was home for the evening. I am about to go cook hamburgers for dinner, because Chris is on his way home. I need to have like two more of me around here so that I can hold the baby, do the laundry and cook, all at the same time :)

Check out MySpace

2 comments:

Mommy of Four said...

Welcome to motherhood:-)

Newman The Great said...

Hey Gwyn: I have just posted a new post on my blog. It is so weird reading your blog and other peoples blogs, and to think just a few short years ago we were all just young college students, now here we are out on our own, married and raising families. It is pretty neat. I hope that Chris, Christian, Gabriella and you are all doing well, nice and healthy. Let me know if my wife and I can pray for you guys about anything. Oh and I plan to post wedding pics, when I get a scanner to scan the pics, and a digital camera.

Chow

Newman