Wednesday, May 24, 2006

School's Out For The Summer!

Well, the school year has come to an end. We said our goodbye's today, and had a welcome to second grade party! The kids were so funny today! Two of my boys got into a huge fist fight, and it was quite scary! I had to take them in the hall, and spoke with them quietly, while one of the parents stayed in with the rest of the class. I asked them which of the ten commandments they had broken, and they were quick to tell me: "thou shalt not kill" My kiddos are sooooo smart, even though the mess up some times :)

It was a good party, lots of food, and lots of laughter and fun. I can't really say that I will miss them, mainly because most of them will be in my class again next year. NO they did not fail! I will be teaching K-2 math and science, rather than all of first grade.

Well, I need to deal with Gabby, she wants my attention!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Humm, you wont hear any announcements on our blog... (you know what I am talking about) Cause we decided not to tell anyone untill the more risky part is over... But we may tell just you, seeing as we talked about all this before! Sound good?! ;)
So, you must be excited to have the whole summer to spend with little Gabby huh?! Can't wait till its my turn!