Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Blame it on the baby!

Okay, so my last post was a bit extreme... This pregnancy has me acting so WEIRD!! It is nothing like the one I had with Gabby.... I think Gabby made me very calm (while in my tummy) but this one seems to make me moody, and short tempered... and all kinds of stuff. I don't eat much, not because of morning sickness, but because I'm just not hungry. Weith Gabby, I was ALWAYS eating! Ask anyone here! So this is just a quick note to appoligise for my last post... I know that was extreme, and I don't expect that many people to comment just because I am demanding it... That does not really show you care... I would rather you comment because you want to. So, I am still blogging, but keep in mind that this is the last week I have kids in class, so my time is still limited... Also, we leave in 15 days, so travel time may have no internet time.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang it there Gwynnie! Each pregnancy's different. Just ask your Dad, the mood swings are normal. Considering the stress you are under it's also normal. When you & Gabby get away from Houston I think you will both be much better off. Just getting out of that house will do wonders! When Chris & Christian get here and the 4.5 of you get settled you will all see life in a whole new light. Hang on, the nightmare is almost over!!!

Kelly said...

Ahh, hormones. :) Don't feel too neglected. Just because people don't comment on your blog doesn't mean they don't visit. I added a counter to mine, that made me feel better. I probably skew the numbers a little bit, because my blog is one of my homepage tabs, so anytime someone opens IE, I get a hit...but I'm not telling myself that. :)

Steph said...

I understand the hormones! They suck. Royally.

I hope the move goes well for you, I can't wait to see you this summer!

Dena said...

I my opinion pregnant ladies should be allowed as many excuses and allowances as they want! If you're hormonal, hungry, tired, whatever...you get a "get out of jail free" card. You are growing a little human inside of you! People should realize that and let you be however you are for 9+ months. We love you Gwyn and respect your hormones!

Angela said...

I sensed the hormones talking immediately. ;-) I hope it gets better for you after you're done teaching.