Sunday, May 06, 2007

Calling all BBC friends in Maine & NB

Gabby and I need a ride from Bangor to St. John.... If anyone would like to spend a little time in your car driving Gabby and I from Bangor Maine to St. John New Brunswick, please let me know. We are flying into New Hampshire on June 6th, and Tammy is picking us up there... Due to a recent realization, Tammy will not be able to take us to St. John, without pushing herself to the limit with her job. Anytime from June 7th (that's a Thursday) through June 9th (that's a Saturday) would work, as long as Tammy does not get tired of us. Please let me know if you can help. I'll cover gas! I promise! Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you will have to take the bus. If you are not able to arrange something else we will see about the bus schedule. Looking forward to y'all getting here.

Ceri Fletcher said...

You could even take the bus to Calais and I could meet you there. It's only a little over an hr if that