Thursday, May 31, 2007

It was a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day!

Today stinks! I am at a job that I hate, with no work to do, and I am forced to be here because my "boss" refuses to sign me out. I have been done since yesterday! My classroom is clean, all my things are turned in. Everything is signed off, except the things that SHE has to sign... why are they wasting my time....

And then, if things were not sucky enough already, my doctors office had to cancel my ultrasound today! They have no power because of the storms we had yesterday/last night. This is so not fair!! I have been waiting, and waiting, and waiting... and now, I have to wait even longer!!!!

3 comments:

Sarah Gomez said...

Sorry to hear your day is not going well. Keep remembering that you will soon be on the road to your new home and a new beginning.

Thinking of you!!! Did you figure out your ride stuff??

Tammy Craig said...

That sucks!! But take heart; in less than a week, you'll be sitting in my Jeep!! Yay! Man, I wish I was done; we still have 12 school days left! Oh, so close...too bad you're not living down here. You would LOVE my principal!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there! You'll be here before you know it!