Tuesday, May 15, 2007

This that and the other

So, what is going on in my mind? Wow! I have been thinking a lot lately about this baby. I mean is it a boy or a girl? What will he or she be like? Will the bond with this one be as strong as the one I have with Gabby? Will I be able to share my love with my husband and 3 children, rather than just 2? So many questions, and no answers! In my gut, I think this is a boy, but let me point out that my gut said boy with Gabby, and she is CLEARLY all GIRL! And then there are the crazy things, like what GAbby has been doing lately... she sticks her fingers to her throat and gags herself, usually causing herself to throw up! We go threw a lot of sheets in a day. Will this baby do that too? I don't know where she came up with that! And, why does she like to do it so much???

On another note, school is getting closer to an end. This is the last week that we do work really, and Thursday is actually the end, per say. Friday we will spend the day at a park and walk 3 miles. Then we will have lunch and the kids will swim for the afternoon. Busy, yet relaxing day. I am not looking forward to the 90-95* weather though! It gets so hot here! Next week is basically parties and fun. Nothing counts for a grade, and nothing really seems to matter. My students will be helping me sort out my "junk" and returning books to the bookroom, and library. Oh the joys of being a teacher!

Well, I guess that is it for my little update. Hope all is well!

2 comments:

Tammy Craig said...

Well, I think it's a boy, lol!

And I'm so jealous you only have a week left! The last day of school for our kids is June 18th! D'oh! Oh, well. I've survived this long; I'll make it.

See ya in a couple of weeks!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Hang in there you'll be here before you know it!