Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A bit of news...

Okay, so here is what is going on with us...

Things seem to be on the up and up! DH got a job! YEAH!!! We are very excited, because we can rest assured that we will be okay this year!

Also, the sewing machine that I got about a week ago... I went to plug it in and use it yesterday, but I couldn't... because it had the wrong plug/peddle! I was so upset! And to top it off, we could not find the receipt! Well, I called the company that makes it today... and the lady I spoke with told me that she would check and see if they had any in stock, and if they did, she would call me with a price.... She called back while I was at work, and told DH that they were sending us one, free of charge! Sweet deal, considering I got this $300 machine for around $90!!! So, YEAH!!

And, finally... I had a Tea Leaf Reading done today. I had never heard of this until I moved to PEI.... It is kind of neat, for those who have never heard of it before, basically you drink a cup of hot tea, it is a loose tea, so you have to avoid drinking down tea leaves. When you have just a little liquid left, the tea leaf reader comes to you and tells you what the leaves represent. Well, my leaves basically said that there will be no shortage of money, that stability is on it's way, and that my life is a bit torn in two different directions. I could not have put my life in better words myself.... Considering that I have been doing pretty well in Tips lately at the restaurant, and the news of DH's new job.... so that explains no shortage of money... the stability I think co-insides with the job factor for DH and knowing everything will be okay! And the thing with my life being torn in two directions has to do with the fact that my parents treat DH like and keep telling me that I have changed for the worse in the last 2 years.... and that I need to rethink my choices... I love my family, and my dad and I have always been close, but in the past two months, we hardly talk... this is painful... DH is willing to leave if it would make my life easier, but that is not what I want! Yes, he can be a pain in the @$$ sometimes, but so can I! It is usually when we are both stressed because of my parents... I know they don't mean everything that they say, but DH is done with them, and wants nothing to do with them, because they have said the wrong thing to many times! So, yes, I am torn in two directions, but the one who wants me to choose between them and the other is the one that will loose out! Nobody can ask me to make a choice like that!

So, that is what is going on.... Mostly good news... with a twist of the regular parents stressing me out story!

Sorry about the novel!

3 comments:

Ceri Fletcher said...

sorry it's been tough for you guys. I'm glad DH got a job. I"m having inlaw issues too. That's a story for later

Sarah Gomez said...

who is DH???

Mommy of Four said...

Sarah, DH is "Dear Hubby" in fertility circles around the web...it an easy abbreviation:)