Thursday, August 23, 2007

Good news gone bad!

So that job offer that Chris got fell through. They were not willing to wait for the work visa to go through. So, now we are back to the "what are we going to do" stage. We are both starting to agree that we should have waited on moving. I can easily find work, but Chris wants me to be able to stay home with the kids so he can support the family. But it is killing him that he can't get a job. I seriously think he may be depressed. It is stressing the whole family out, and it sucks! He had an interview with Staples today. It was the first of three interviews with them. He feels like it went really well. The second interview is on Monday at 11. All you prayer warriors out there, we could really use your prayers for this one! If this one does not work out, Chris is looking at flying down to Florida to live with his dad and working. Then he will send money up to me to help pay the bills. We really don't want to have to take it that route, but it may have to happen.

I got my sewing machine peddle in the mail today, and I have already made one cloth diaper! I am so excited to be sewing again!!! I need to get some fabric so I can make my babies some matching clothes! They will kill me for it when they are older, but I think it will be cute!

I have been experiencing contractions the past few days... nothing regular, just random, but it is something I never had with Gabby. This baby means business!

Well, that is all for now.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Just getting updated on the blog now, sorry to hear Chris' job fell through, the canadian immigratio system sucks!!! I hope the job at staples works.

And YAY for coming over the the good side (i.e. making cloth diapers!!!) what kind are you making? Where did you get the fabric? Denise wants to make some too. I'll stick with the carriers (yours is still in the works BTW).

Anyway, we're praying things work out for a job. We know the feeling...well, sort of. Ben's still trying to find something that will support us all, but we don't have the visa issue to go through.