Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Happy Hump Day!

So my appointment today went "okay" I guess I am just not satisfied with the doctor... She seems very unprofessional at times, but she does seem to know what she is talking about. She is very quiet and hard to hear.

As for measurements.... I am measuring at 33 weeks exactly... That is a week and a half behind my due date... Here I was thinking that this baby wanted out now... She told me that she doesn't think we will meet our little bundle until at least October 14th... My due date is October 6th! And October 14th is Christian's birthday.... this could be good or bad... he will be 11 this year. So, I am not really sure if I am happy or not.... I am really looking forward to meeting this baby, but I don't want her to come before she is ready either.... She told me that everything looks good.... blood, pee, weight gain...... So that is good. She has some concerns on our family medical history, but nothing to worry to much over, Gabby turned out just fine!

My next appointment is in 2 weeks (September 12) then another 2 weeks after that.... then I start going every week.... I could have sworn I started the once a week appointments earlier with Gabby... but maybe not, I don't know.

Oh, and the Charlie horses every morning... she showed me some stretches to do before bed that should help loosen my muscles and try to prevent those from happening.

Ok, novel over! Happy Hump Day to everyone!

3 comments:

Mommy Rader said...

Happy Hump day indeed! So glad to hear you, baby and family are doing well. Thanks for the update! So a little over a month more to go then, huh?? It will fly! I am very excited to meet baby girl Richards # 2 via blogdom!

Sarah Gomez said...

Looks to me like every day is hump day for you!! You just carry it right along with you!! hehe

Ceri Fletcher said...

welcome to the canadian medical system. I warned you! did you ever go get the 3D u/s