Thursday, July 28, 2005

The Big Secret!

Well, it is not that it was a secret, I just never thought to mention it. My last name is now Richards. I am still getting used to it. The UPS guy came by today while I was at my parents house and asked if Geoff Crowther lived there. I told him yes, that is my father. He asked then if my last name was also Crowther, my reply was "it was until Saturday." It is funny, people who don't know you show an interest in you...

Well, we are going to CiCi's for dinner. All y'all from the south, are you missing CiCi's????

2 comments:

Heather Durkee said...

Is CiCi's the 3.99 awesome pizza buffet place? I love it and we even took our kids on a field trip there once.

Gwyn Richards...its a good name. It beats my friend who just got married and is now Jenne Stankus.

Steph said...

i'm still getting used to being Perry. have you had any troubly signing your new name? I can sign mine fine, but if I have to just put my initals, it's still SW