Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Good Morning...

So, we woke up this morning to Chris' cell phone. His Sister in Law Linda was calling to see if we wanted to go to breakfast. Since I promised my brother is law that Chris would spend more time with them, we got up and met them at IHOP. Today was Chris' fathers last day in town, he leaves for Florida in a couple hours. He is such a sweet man. He loves to hug! I have never been to Florida, so one of these days we will take a trip out there to see him. It is amazing how fast time is going by... Soon I will have to go back to work... I kind of like sleeping in each day and not having to worry about lesson plans... but I do miss the kids! I think this will be my last year at that school though, we really want to move up north, and we can't make the move with me tied down. I miss Canada! I said I wouldn't, but I miss it like crazy! Chris and Christian both want to move up north, for that, I am so happy!

Well, I guess that is all for now... Tell me how great you are doing!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Gywn-
Yes I do remember EILUJ. And by the way congrats. I just thought I would check out your blog and see what you have been up to.

Steph said...

you could always move to Calgary ya know...it's nice here, beautiful mountains, lots of cool things, big city, lots of work...just a suggestion...

Good to hear things are going so well, i'm so excited for you

Heather Durkee said...

You've never been to Flordia!!!!! You want to move back up North!!! You must be crazy! Is that heat getting to your brain??? I can't wait to move down south where i don't have to wear a coat hardly ever and when its just nice and sunny all the time!

Heather Durkee said...

But IHOP is great..