Sunday, July 24, 2005

Ok, the wedding is done!!!!!!!!!

Well, after forever planning (as it seemed), we are married and settling in. It was a great day, and I don't think that I would change anything about it. My dress was getting a bit uncomfortable, but other than that, It was wonderful! Chris' family was mostly all there, so I got to meet a lot of them for the first time. His dad was so nice; he gave me a hug about 12 times and told me that I was everything that Chris needed. He also told me I make a beautiful bride... Not something that I ever thought that I would hear. All in all, I am very happy, and excited about the future! Look back to see more soon!

7 comments:

Steph said...

CONGRATS!

Heather Durkee said...

Congrats gwyn! I got the invitation which was cool. Adam said, "Hey we got a wedding invitation for tomorrow and its taking place in TExas. Hey let's go!" It was kind of cute. So did you go on a honeymoon? If so where? Also, any type of pics will do. I need to see you all dressed up!

matthew said...

Congrats Gwyn :)

Does this mean the other blog will be erased?

Richards' said...

I'm going to leave the other blog up for now, but we are starting this one together.

We have to wait on the honeymoon, he will have vacation time soon.

Pictures will be up soon.

Mommy of Four said...

Congratulations, you three...

Anonymous said...

Hey! Congrats! I like this blog idea, and now I know what ppl are up to! I am glad all has been going well with you and your new family! Travis and Suzie are all hitched too! Everyone is all growed up.. :D Byes!

Anonymous said...

Sorry.. my webpage did not work.. I have a blog as well.. here is the correct address!