Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Moving on...

So, now it is time to keep trucking. Christian and I went up to the school and started working on my classroom today while Chris was at work. I did not get a whole lot done because there was so much stuff to go through. I talked briefly with the principal about the upcoming school year. I am not sure if I should be worried, or excited about this year. In-service starts on August 9th, and then school starts the following week. Christian and I are going to the church camp next week, Chris has to work :(

Well, that is all for now... we don't really have much going on...

2 comments:

Heather Durkee said...

Reuben Morgan from Hillsongs will be in Houston in a few days. Here is the info:

July 29th 2005
The Worship Center
9522 Veterans Memorial
Houston, TX 77038

Worship in Houston Ben Rush
(281)999-5683 x117

I thought you might like to go. It might be free...

Richards' said...

That is right down the street from my parents house, but a bit far from mine... I will check into it, thanks!