Thursday, July 28, 2005

The People's Court

Ever watch the people's court? I decided to watch it today, this is pretty funny stuff. So this lady says that her neighbors dog bit off her cats leg. There is no proof of anything. It sounds like the cat lady needs to get a life, the cat was on the other people's property. The judge said the cat lady wins. This is so dumb! She is all proud of it, and I think that she knows that it was not caused by the dog, and even if it was, the stupid cat was on someone else's property! All I have to say is, I am glad it is not me, that is dumb!

Well, I am off to work on my classroom. I have to get some stuff done before I go out of town.

Oh, please pray for my friend Jennifer and her family. Her dad passed away yesterday morning. He had terminal cancer. She is my age so it is really hitting her hard!

2 comments:

Mommy of Four said...

Hey, Gwyn,
Just wanted to let you know to completely disregard thos posts about miscarrying...we found out otherwise this morning! We're having a baby!! But, keep any and all comments on this site only...not time to post it on our site yet!

Heather Durkee said...

I love the peoples court. Adam and I actually watch it together and wanted to sit in on a taping when we were in NYC but there were no tickets avaiable. Adam grew up in small claims court because his mom was a probate officer. I think it brings back many memories for him.

So is this new last name of yours a secret? I have yet to hear about it except that it starts with "R." Fill me in. Email me if you don't want to post it. I am intrigued that much!