Wednesday, February 08, 2006

37 week preggo, and the Doctor say...

Well, I have to say, my experience at the doctor today was not like any other. Those of you who have had kids can relate... She tested to see how dilated I am, it was uncomfortable! Not only how it felt, but also because she had a med student and the MA in there. I can understand the Med Student, because they have to learn somehow, but the MA has never stayed in there when I was with the doctor. So, yea, it was weird. Ok, so the moment you have all been waiting for.... I am only 2cm dilated, however, she seems to think this baby will be here between now and next Wednesday. She said if she does not see me in Labor and Delivery before Wednesday, the 15th, she will see me in her office that day. Good times! I now know where L&D is, so Chris and I don't have to ask questions when we get there, we can just go... And my doctor rocks! She said that the hospital will call her the minute I am admitted! No matter what time of day and what she is doing, she will be on her way! This is the kind of doctor I want to have!

On another note, my long term sub spent the day in the classroom with me and the class today. I let her teach a couple things to get a feel for the group, and she loved it! She will be awesome with them, and I am so glad the respected her right away. Yeah!

Well, I think that is it for today. Hope all is well with all of you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I am getting SOO excited for you! It feels like just yesterday that you were barely showing, and We were talking about me hopefully having one soon ;) Time passes quickly.. Though I am sure you just want it to go quicker just about now, and skip ahead to holding the little one in your arms! ;)
Denise :)

Mommy of Four said...

What'd you get for your shower?