Monday, February 27, 2006

Busy life...

I know it has been a few days since I wrote. I have been keeping very busy, you know with a newborn and all. I also have my cousin Jennifer here. She came in last Wednesday and is staying until this Friday. The airline lost her bag, and still has not found it. As of midnight tonight, they will be paying her up to $1,200 for the value contained in her bag. She does not think that will cover it all though. She had gifts for Gabby, and a bunch of her expensive clothes and shoes, and a $200 hair straighter. So, besides all of that, things have been calm around here. Gabby is a great baby! She wakes up to eat and poop, and then goes back to sleep. My mom is very much in love with her, and I have nick named her the baby hog! I really have to fight to hold my own baby when I am at my parents house.

I should be going, Gabby sounds like she is about to wake up to eat. I hope everyone is well!

1 comment:

Heather Durkee said...

Sounds good!