Thursday, February 23, 2006

One week old!

Well, my little bundle of joy is already a week old! I can't believe how fast the time has been going by! She is such a sweet baby, only cries when I don't start feeding her on time. She is a lot like her daddy in that she is very gassy! She actually just fell asleep in my arms.... And she is still passing gas!
We have been blessed with a beautiful baby girl, to love, adore and cherish forever! God is so awesome to entrust Chris and me with a precious gift like this. We plan to do all we can to bring her up in the faith.
There is nothing greater than the feeling of a baby breathing against your chest! Added to that, the fact that the baby belongs to you, and you have the great responsibility of keeping that breath in the child.
Ok, I am done babbling now... I just wanted to share the joys I have experienced in being a new mommy!

5 comments:

Mommy of Four said...

Aw! That's sweet! Hey, try Mylicon drops if the gas seems to m ake her a little fussy! Works like a CHARM! Now...if only it worked on husbands....

Anonymous said...

Wow, a week already! Thats amazing huh! How time flys! Such a beautiful baby! She is lucky to have a great family!

Denise :)

Heather Durkee said...

awesome gwyn! I am so excited for you! So are you sore after having a baby?? Do you feel any different?

Angela said...

Gwyn,
So glad I came upon your blog today! A huge congratulations to you! Your daughter is beautiful!

Sarah said...

Hurray for Gwyn and hurray for your baby. I'm so pleased that all went well and that you and baby Gabriella are doing fine. Beautiful pics. Look forward to hearing about your mommy adventures with a newborn!