Thursday, February 02, 2006

Sorry Tammy, not yet...

As much as I wish that Tammy's prediction was correct, I am here to report that we still have no baby... I have not even had a false labor visit to the hospital. I see the doctor again on Wednesday and I can tell y'all more then. I plan to ask her what is going on. I figured she would tell me without having to ask if I was dilated or anything like that. I don't feel like calling, I am just weird like that, so y'all can waite till Wednesday, unless baby comes before then. I am exactly 4 weeks away from the original due date, and 2 weeks away from the current due date, so we shall see. My right ankle is soooooooooooo swollen, it feels like it may explode any minute now, and I taught from my desk most of the day! I am trying to limit my standing as much as possible... wrong profession! Well, I guess that is about it for now. Hope everyone is doing well!

3 comments:

Mommy of Four said...

hey, 3 words: Evening Primrose Oil

Email me and I'll give you the details...too inappropriate for the blog!

Mommy Rader said...

Waitin for you to pop...;) Can't wait!!! Hope everything goes well if I don't get to post before the big day....I forget, what is your EDD?

Mommy of Four said...

When is your next appt? Also, I was reading about swelling the other night (my legs look like tree trunks all of a sudden), and it said that if one os noticeably more swollen than the other or more painful, you should contact your doc immediately...just thought I'd pass that along!